How can I Auto-login on a DIKUII/VME mud?

KildClient forum.
Baggins

How can I Auto-login on a DIKUII/VME mud?

Post by Baggins »

I recently changed to KildClient, so I'm new to this spesific client.
Autologin don't seem to work, I'm guessing it's because it expects a newline character before the client looks at the text, and DikuII/VME don't send one in the name or password prompt. So I guess my question is how do I make a trigger that'll react on a "prompt line"?

Thanks in advance
Baggins

P.S. When I installed the client a while ago, I thought I saw a refrence to some plugin that contained a mapper. However now I can't seem ti find it. Does anyone here know of such a plugin?
ekalin
Site Admin

Re: How can I Auto-login on a DIKUII/VME mud?

Post by ekalin »

Baggins wrote:I recently changed to KildClient, so I'm new to this spesific client.
Autologin don't seem to work, I'm guessing it's because it expects a newline character before the client looks at the text, and DikuII/VME don't send one in the name or password prompt. So I guess my question is how do I make a trigger that'll react on a "prompt line"?
At the moment you can't. This has been requested several times, I'll see if I can add it to the next version.
Baggins wrote:P.S. When I installed the client a while ago, I thought I saw a refrence to some plugin that contained a mapper. However now I can't seem ti find it. Does anyone here know of such a plugin?
That should be it: http://kildclient.sourceforge.net/forum ... p?f=2&t=16